Monday, June 23, 2014

WINNER!!!!!

It was a really tough choice this month.  There were so many great interpretations of our "Oh! The Places You'll Go!!!"  Since I am forced to choose - Kato's response really stood out for me. 




Her choice of image and sentiment made me laugh out loud.  I loved the "Scrabble" tiles, distressing, ribbon, brads - everything!!!

Kato - email your snail mail address to BobbisTreasure at aol dot com to claim your prize - stamps from My Favorite Things - because this card is one of MY favorite things!!!!

Thank you to everyone who entered this month's challenge - it was really hard to choose.  Sybrina and I appreciate all of you who play along with us. 

Can you guess the July challenge?!?  Think international holidays....

4 comments:

  1. Hi, Kate.

    Congratulations! Your little critter was just too cute to resist! Can't wait to see what you willhave in store for us in August. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excellent choice! This was a hoot! Congratulations, Kate!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that little guy! Congratulations to Kate on the big win! Well deserved!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the card and the sentiment made me laugh.

    ReplyDelete